Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Top 12 of 2012

I know you've all been waiting for my 2012 Book List.  Unfortunately, my list for the year is not as robust as in years past.  I blame my Iphone, Facebook, Pinterest, and laziness.  So, instead of an exhaustive list, I've decided to make a "Top 12" list.  Basically it ends up being one book per month in no particular order--number 12 is just as good as number 1.  So, here it goes....

1.  The Dave Pelzer Trilogy of books
2. The Namesake
3.  The Fault in Our Stars
4.  Unbroken
5.  Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bons
6.  The Language of Flowers
7.  Sarah's Key
8.  Caleb's Crossing
9.  Shadow of Your Smile
10.  Kitchen House
11. Bringing Up Bebe
12.  Room

If I was forced to pick a few favorites I'd pick Angry Housewives and Language of Flowers. Here's hoping that 2013 is filled with a lot of good books and other good things.  Happy New Year!!





No comments: