An entire month has passed since I last blogged. Sorry! Apparently it has been a busy month. My 93 year old grandma passed away two weeks ago, so our family was remembering her life. It has been a sad time, but also a time of joy as we know she is with the Lord and is no longer suffering. Last week we celebrated Thanksgiving. We have so much to be thankful for! Each evening during the month we would talk about what we are thankful for. The boys put together a yellow and orange paper chain ain and Bryce wrote what he is thankful for--mommy, daddy, Clark, grandparents, toys, air to breathe, strength to play, summer, sun etc. I was so proud of him for taking initiative with this project and being able to come up with something new each day. In other news, the tooth fairy made her first visit to our house. I am totally grossed out by wiggly teeth! Hopefully I'll get over this squeamish-ness as we have a whole mouthful ahead of us!

Clark and I enjoyed some nice fall days. He loved piling up leaves and running into them or having me jump over them. He also enjoyed raking them into his wheelbarrow and taking his leaves for walks around the neighborhood.

Today Bryce came home from school with this adorable Reindeer book. He colored the pages inside and each page told a little fact about reindeer. Bryce was not happy that the book did not have a title, so he came up with one on his own. I know you can't see it in the picture, but this is what it says on the top
"Fax ABawt Rander ilaststradid buy Bryce"

I thought this was the cutest thing ever and I LOVE how he sounded out the words.
He is learning sooo much and really seems to be enjoying school. He brought his first report card home at the end of October and it was perfect!
The boys and David are out for the night so I need to get going on Christmas activities!
.
No comments:
Post a Comment